Free Yourself From Stress, Anxiety & Painful Thinking.
Improve Your Health, Wellbeing & Resilience.
Clear Your Mind & Calm Your Life...
Ideal Both For Those New To Mindfulness
& Those Seeking To Refresh Or Renew Their Practice.
Begins on Wednesday 25th March at 6.30pm
Pay a £35 deposit to secure your place, then make 4 weekly payments of £15 each. (Total £95)
- Expert tuition from a highly experienced and respected Mindfulness teacher
- All course materials provided, including a progressive series of guided meditations
- One-to-one support for all online students
Week Four: Mindfully Engaging with Ourselves, Others & The World
To conclude, we learn how to live Mindfully in a broader sense, exploring how we can use the principles and practices of Mindfulness to transform and calm our relationship with ourselves, and our relationship with the world around us - opening the door to greater joy, meaning and personal fulfilment.
Each week's course work and teaching will be available to all participants online (for more on this see the panel opposite, or below if you're reading this page on a phone) and there will be the opportunity for those who wish to do so to attend a weekly live class by webinar in order to explore the week's material as a shared experience in the company of other students, all under Shaun's expert tuition.
There will be no live webinar class on 8th April as this is the pause week.
Additional support (and friendly contact between students) will be available to all participants through a private online forum and chat room, as well as during the weekly live webinar sessions hosted by Shaun that will include a question and answer segment.
(Note: due to the coronavirus emergency, the optional in-person classes that were planned for Wednesday evenings at 6.30pm in the Nottingham city centre have been suspended for the moment, and these are replaced by the live webinar classes that are open to all participants.)
The course begins at 6.30pm on Wednesday 25th March (the time of the first live webinar class) and it runs through to the end of the fourth and final webinar class on Wednesday 22nd April. Online resources will be available to all participants from the start of the course and throughout this five week period (note: this period includes Easter week), and they will then remain available to all participants online on an on-going basis after this.
- An up-front deposit of £35 to secure your place
- Then 4 payments of £15 each (paid to coincide with the 4 in-person classes)
Total - £95
Take Part Online!
- A video lesson in the form of an exclusive filmed talk by the course leader covering the topic and subject matter for that week
- A full set of study notes and worksheets for the week in pdf format providing further teaching and detailed guidance
- Guided meditations for use during the week in mp3 format (these can be streamed or downloaded)
Book your place now!
Pay a £35 deposit to secure your place.
Then make 4 payments over the period of the course of £15 each.
Total Cost - £95
- Undertaking this program is a commitment – deposits are not refundable, and anyone taking a place who then withdraws part way through the program will be required to pay at least 50% of the total fees.
- All participants should expect to do approximately 90 minutes of light study in each module week, plus 20 to 40 minutes of meditation practice each day across the five week time period covered by the modules and the pause week.
- Course materials will be available online from 6.30pm on Wednesday 25th March (the scheduled start time for the first webinar class), when module one will be released. Online materials relating to the subsequent modules will be released on the following Wednesdays at 6.30pm to coincide with the start time of each week's webinar session. These online materials will then remain permanently available to course participants on an on-going basis once released.
- The Coronavirus emergency - as it is no longer safe or socially responsible to run the planned weekly in-person classes that were originally an option within this course, this program has defaulted to operating on an online only basis for now. In-person classes are replaced by the weekly live webinar class, which is open to all participants but is not obligatory.
- Important - this program of course work and meditations is not intended to be taken as a replacement for therapy or medical treatment. This program does not include medical oversight and it is not appropriate for those with significant current mental health issues. Any person with a condition requiring medical treatment or psychotherapy must consult a qualified doctor or therapist.
For more information about this 4 week program of course work and meditations contact the course leader, Shaun
email: firstname.lastname@example.org | mobile 07769 574063
Important - Mindfulness and other forms of meditation are safe and appropriate practices for the vast majority of people and they are proven to offer a wide range of benefits, including the lowering of stress and deep levels of relaxation. However current research indicates that all forms of meditation (including Mindfulness) may be unwise for people with bipolar vulnerability or those who are suffering from Post Traumatic Stress (PTSD), unless it is conducted under clinical supervision. If you are currently receiving treatment for any form of mental health issue (or have received such treatment in the recent past, or have reason to believe that you might need such treatment), you should consult your doctor or health care professional before engaging with Mindfulness or any form of meditation.